We are looking for a pragmatic, proactive, innovative, creative and smart individual, who has a passion for online marketing and is eager to learn to join our team for a 6 months internship programme. Wherever possible, we will aim to offer this Intern a permanent role upon successful completion of their placement.
As an Intern, you will be exposed to a broad range of new marketing skills, including campaign creation, implementation, reporting and tracking of online marketing campaigns.
We will provide you with a solid grasp of paid search marketing, Display and Paid Social Marketing as well as exposure to other digital marketing channels. These will include:
- Google, Bing, Yahoo and Apple search Ads
- PPC Data Insight and Trend Analysis.
- Media Display planning
- Ad Serving and Trafficking
- Tracking and Analytics.
- How to use industry tools in order to build, track and monitor search/display and Paid social campaign.
- How to produce all reports on agreed metrics including ad-serving and all bespoke reports.
- Operational support required such as keyword analysis, competitor monitoring, web-based research.
- Data analysis.
If you’re passionate about online marketing and you have an analytical mind, this opportunity has been designed for you.
However, we’re looking for the cream of the crop: real talent with a genuine ambition to deliver extraordinary digital insight. We would require:
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- Fluent in written and spoken English. A second language is beneficial
- Maths / Statistic/ Computing/Business Qualification essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Innovative and highly interesting product
- Friendly environment
- Annual Salary of £13,000 – £14,000