Are you looking for a challenging project to improve your coding skills? Don’t see any growth possibilities at your current position? Wirex has an opening exactly for you! We are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Back-end Developer to build our cutting edge fintech project. Join our team right now to change the way people think about money.
Who we are:
We’re a FinTech company based in the UK, with an extensive R&D center in Kyiv and offices around the world (Atlanta, Toronto, Tokyo, and Singapore).
We are the first payment platform to seamlessly integrate digital and traditional currencies and to support multi-currency accounts, blockchain-powered cross-border transfers, and exchange services.
Our mission is to give everyone the power to use one single global platform for traditional financial and digital assets from anywhere in the world.
We have more than 4 mln users in 130 countries and we’re constantly expanding. It’s an exciting time to get on board!
As a team member you'll be involved in:
- Development of a microservice architecture;
- Participate in grooming, planning and estimation sessions;
- Supporting and enhancing production applications;
- Transform the requirements to set of unit/integration tests;
We expect that you'll take a proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement etc.
- 4+ years of experience in .NET/C# software development;
- Experience with .Net Core 3.1 and higher;
- Experience with technology: Web.Api, Multithreading, Entity Framework;
- Extensive knowledge about principles of software engineering and methodologies (OOP, SOLID, CQRS, Microservices, Actor Model, Design patterns);
- Experience with databases: MSSQL, Redis;
- Experience with cloud environment;
- Experience in large scale, high performing and testable enterprise level distributed systems.
Will be a plus:
- Semi-remote type of work with flexible business hours
- Extended medical insurance & additional Сovid 19 coverage available after one month of cooperation with Wirex R&D
- 22 business days of paid holidays a year
- Paid sick leaves, state holidays and paid days on special occasions
- Annual bonuses in cryptocurrency
- Sabbatical up to 3 months after more than one year of collaboration with the company
- Fast career development
- PE accounting and support
- Free parking