With the rise in the value of Bitcoin and Litecoin, one might ask the question why you’d want to sell them, but there are instances where people need to get rid of their Bitcoin or Litecoin: are battling financially and need to cash them in, or they are trading with multi-crypto. As the market rises and falls, Bitcoin and Litecoin traders are buying and selling to maximise their profits.
You can sell your multi-crypto in person, but we prefer to advocate online methods. Making use of a currency exchange will make the process simple and straightforward, plus you will benefit from the current rate of exchange and the transparency of the exchange you choose.
You can sell multi-crypto completely anonymously too. Sell it for cash or for PayPal funds or buy into another cryptocurrency. The choices are vast.
How To Sell Bitcoin or Litecoin
Selling multi-crypto is a little more administration heavy than buying it, but it’s still an easy enough process that can be completed fairly quickly. The first thing to do is choose the currency exchange you wish to work with. There are loads to choose from and this could be the most time you actually spend during the entire process of selling your Bitcoin or Litecoin. When looking for the right currency exchange, consider these points:
- Is it an established business?
- Does it have a large following?
- Is it completely transparent in its dealings?
- Are the fees charged in line with the current norms?
- Do you need to pay for an account or is it free to set up? Most are free.
- Does it also deal in other cryptocurrencies or altcoins? This might be something you want to look into in future and would be a necessity if you want to trade your multi-crypto for other altcoins.
- Has it received any negative press?
- Most businesses will have some kind of negative press associated with their brands, but how severe this is and how they deal with it will be the important factors
Read more on how to sell bitcoin.
Sell Bitcoin or Litecoin Online
Since Bitcoin and Litecoin are digital currencies, it makes sense to sell them online. There are four ways that you can sell multi-crypto online:
- You can trade directly
- You can exchange Bitcoin or Litecoin for another currency
- You can exchange Bitcoin or Litecoin for another cryptocurrency
- You can make use of multi-crypto trading marketplaces
Read more on the detail of selling bitcoin online.
Sell Bitcoin or Litecoin Anonymously
Many people don’t want the world knowing about their investment habits or trading patterns, which is why the fact that you can sell multi-crypto anonymously is a huge advantage. There are three main ways to sell multi-crypto anonymously:
- Sell Bitcoin or Litecoin face to face with another person
- Sell Bitcoin or Litecoin for cash
- Sell Bitcoin or Litecoin through a Bitcoin or Litecoin ATM
We go into each of these in more detail on the Sell Multi-Crypto Anonymously page.