You can top up your Wirex wallets by sending crypto from your external crypto wallet(s), requesting from family members or friends, or getting paid by your employer. All you need to do is provide them with your wallet address.
Follow the steps below to get the address. If you are a mobile app user, check Wirex App: How to add funds to a Wirex crypto account article.
- Log in to your Wirex account > find My accounts on the left-hand side.
- Select the account you would like to top up
- Scroll down to actions > click Add Funds.
- Select the cryptocurrency from which you would like to transfer funds.
- You will get your cryptocurrency address and the QR code, as well as the minimum and maximum limits and the conversion rate. You can scan the QR code, or click Copy to share the address with your family, friends, colleagues, or other relevant parties.
- Receive funds to the generated address. Please note, you can only receive supported cryptocurrencies.
NOTE: Please take note of the limits to avoid losing money. We are not responsible for the funds sent outside of the specified limits.
- Bitcoin mainnet (BTC);
- Ethereum mainnet (ETH, DAI);
- Litecoin mainnet (LTC);
- Ripple mainnet (XRP);
- Stellar mainnet (XLM, WXT);
- Nano mainnet (NANO).
Read this article to find out how long it takes to get receive funds.