You can add crypto to your Wirex app wallets by sending crypto from external crypto wallet(s), or requesting from family members or friends using Wirex’s Send Money to Contacts feature.
All you need to do is make a note of your wallet address.
You can find your wallet addresses in both the Wirex mobile app and the web app.
Wirex app – mobile
- Open the Wirex app, and click Accounts on the home screen.
- Select the relevant account from the Digital drop-down menu.
- Click Add Funds in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select On-chain deposit. You will then be prompted to select the relevant network.
- You will now be able to see the wallet address as well as the wallet QR code. The wallet address can be copied and shared with any relevant parties.
- Receive funds to the generated address. Please note that you can only receive supported cryptocurrencies.
Wirex app – web
- Log into Wirex web and select the relevant cryptocurrency account from the digital drop-down on the home page.
- Select Add Funds and choose from an external account.
- You will then be promoted to select the relevant network and be able to see the wallet address and QR code.
NOTE: It’s important to remember that you can only receive cryptocurrencies that are supported by Wirex. Please take note of the limits and relevant networks to avoid losing money.
- Bitcoin mainnet (BTC)
- Ethereum mainnet: Chiliz (CHZ), AXS, IOSToken (IOST), Status (SNT), The Graph (GRT), Quant (QNT), Sandbox (SAND), Decentraland (MANA), Golem (GLM), Enjin (ENJ), Orchid (OXT), Shiba coin (SHIB), ETH, LINK, MKR, AAVE, UNI, YFI, UMA, SNX, OMG, BAT, ZRX, WXT, FTT, SUSHI, KNC, LRC, CRV, COMP, REP, BNT, BAL, APE, BRZ, BUSD, 1INCH, PAXG, MATIC, FTM. Stablecoins: USDC, USDT, USDP, TUSD, Statis EUR, EURT, DAI, NXUSD, TGBP.
- WrappedEthereum mainnet: BTC, ETH
- Litecoin mainnet: Litecoin (LTC)
- Ripple mainnet: Ripple (XRP)
- Stellar mainnet: Stellar Lumens (XLM), USDC
- Nano mainnet: Nano (NANO)
- Polkadot mainnet: Polkadot (DOT)
- Cardano mainnet: Cardano (ADA)
- Tezos mainnet: Tezos (XTZ)
- EOS mainnet: EOS
- Solana mainnet: Solana (SOL), USDT, DAI, BRZ, BUSD
- Doge mainnet: DOGE
- Polygon mainnet: MATIC, BRZ, AAVE, BUSD, CRV, DAI, ETH, LINK, MANA, QUICK, SUSHI, UNI, USDC, USDT, VOXEL, SAND
- WrappedPolygon mainnet: BTC, ETH
- CChain mainnet: Avalanche AVAX, WXT, BUSD, DAI, ETH, JOE, NXUSD, QI, USDC, USDT
- CChainBridgedBitcoin mainnet: BTC
- WrappedCChainBridgedEthereum mainnet: BTC, ETH
- CChainBridged mainnet: DAI, USDC, USDT
- WrappedCChain mainnet: AVAX
- BinanceSmartChain (BSC): DAI, BUSD, USDC, BNB
- WrappedBinanceSmartChain mainnet: ETH
- Kusama mainnet: Kusama (KSM)
- EthereumClassic: Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Optimism chain: DAI, USDT
- Tron chain: TRX, USDT, DAI
- WrappedTron: TRX
- Algorand chain: ALGO
- Fantom chain: FTM, USDC, ETH, DAI, BTC
- WrappedFantom: FTM, ETH, BTC
- Hedera chain: HBAR
- NEM chain: XEM
- Arbitrum mainnet: USDT, DAI, USDC
- CELO mainnet: CELO
- WrappedCELO: CELO
- Waves mainnet: WAVES