Managing your account
Opening an account
The Wirex App
- Which documents do I need to submit for verification? (APAC)
- Why do I need to send a Proof of Address document when I change my address?
- Why has my account been frozen while you verify my source of funds?
- What do I do if my photograph on my Driving Licence or government-issued ID is in black and white?
- Can I take an image of a document in black and white?
- What do I do if the address on my verification document doesn’t match my actual address?
- What do I do if I’m renting my home and have no utility bills with my name and address on them?
- Why do I need to be verified?
- Which documents do I need to provide?
- How do I start the verification process?
- I received an email asking for more documents. What does it mean?
- Is my information safe with Wirex ?
- How long does verification take?
- How will I know if my verification has been successful?
- What can I do without being verified?
- How do I change my address?
- How do I change my email address?
- What is the verification process for a Wirex account?
- How to verify your phone number
- Why you need to verify your identity and how to do it
- Why you need to verify your address and how to do it
- Am I able to use a P.O. Box as my Billing or Delivery address?
- Why you need to verify your source of funds and how to do it
- Common Verification Issues
- List of countries that support mobile phone bills for proof-of-address