Questions people ask me about Bitcoin
Jul 20, 2017, 5:33:41 PM Published By Wirex Team
I speak to a lot of people curious about bitcoin. It seems that more and more people have at least heard of it. However, almost no one has a grasp on what it is. Ideas include:
- Digital money
- That blockchain thing
- The biggest cryptocurrency
- Some new type of Internet money that banks cant control
- Something my cousin invested into
Heres the value of Euro compared to Dollars over the past 5 years:
Heres the value of Euro compared to GBPover the past 5 years:
And now, heres the value of Bitcoincompared to EURover the past 5 years:So you see, the value of bitcoin has done phenomenally well since its inception in 2009 when the first block of the bitcoin blockchain was created on Satoshi Nakamoto's computer. Remember that name as Ill test you on it later So, being new to bitcoin you might have a dozen really key questions that you want good answers to. And rather than try to tackle them all in this single blog, Im going to make a recommendation. I will be working with Wirex on a super-comprehensive batch of User Guides for all things related to bitcoin. All Wirex users will gain free access to all User Guides, taken from the bitcoin newbie all the way through to a savvy bitcoin connoisseur. Well cover things like:
- Where does bitcoin come from?
- How to earn bitcoin?
- How to buy bitcoin instantly?
- Where is bitcoin kept?
- What are the security issues?
- How can bitcoin be used?
- Where can you spend bitcoin?
- How can you spend bitcoin with ease?
- Is now a good time to buy bitcoin?
- How much bitcoin should someone own if they want to ride the waves of economic change for financial security and prosperity?
- And so very much more.