Success is built on trust. Trust starts with transparency.
We’re in it for the long haul. We want to support the crypto community and help people learn and understand the world of crypto. We think the best way to do that is by being as open as possible.
This page intends to be a snapshot of what we are currently working on as well as some of the challenges we are currently facing.
After the dramatic news about WaveCrest (Current Cards Cancelled. Money Safe. New Cards Coming Soon.) our development team is finalising new virtual card release, currently estimated for early February! Applying for a new card issuer needs approval from several agencies. We’re confident that we will probably be the first with a solution! We realise this is a stressful time for those without cards; but rest assured we’re doing everything in our power to resolve this as soon as possible.
It’s looking like Feb/Mar for the roll-out of Dash and Litecoin (due to high popular demand), then Ether, Ripple and other wallets.
Buy Bitcoin Feature
As soon as virtual cards are available again we’ll be able to switch on the buy bitcoin exchange feature.
- New verification process
- Roll out of new cards with new provider within EEA
- Global roll out of virtual & physical cards
- It’s Here: SegWit Bitcoin Wallet on Wirex (faster, cheaper, better)
- Dash Wallet & Contactless Cards With New Wirex Partnership
- Wirex To Support Bitcoin Cash
- Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple & more
- That’s all we can share for now, plenty more to come