Our website uses small data files called cookies to improve functionality and your user experience. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
By continuing to use our website you are agreeing to our use of the following cookies:
Cookies that are strictly necessary to operate our website: Cookies to login, transact, and otherwise use our Website.
Cookies for analytical and performance purposes: Cookies to track metrics including visitors and actions on our website.
Cookies for targeting user actions: Cookies to track visits to the website and actions on the website, to make usage of the website and to make advertising and marketing more relevant for users. We may share this information with third parties.
Cookies from Third Parties: Cookies to track user information metrics, data, and where needed to provide the services of our website. Third Parties we use include:
- Amplitude: To remember traffic source information, determine the start and end of a session, and to analyse app usage to improve our services.
- Google Analytics: To remember traffic and visit information, determine the start and end of a session, and throttle the request rate.
- Braze: To send communications to users and analyse app usage and improve our services.
- Appsflyer: For tracking efficiency of user traffic sources, creating aggregate and anonymous data, and for improving the services.
- Mandrill & MailChimp: To send transactional emails to users.
- Branch: To analyse how users download and utilise Wirex apps.
- i2c: To facilitate card order and transaction processing.
- OnFido: To facilitate KYC.
- PassFort: To facilitate checks.
- Checkout: To facilitate customer registration, card creation and validation.
- Waitlisted: To receive notifications for Wirex Business.
- AdRoll Smart Pixel: For conversion tracking and remarketing.
- Hotjar Tracking Code: To identify user‛s behavioural patterns and provide users with a better experience, identify preferences, diagnose technical problems, analyse trends and generally improve our website.
- Twitter Universal Website Tag, Facebook Analytics, Google Adwords: For website conversion tracking and remarketing.
- Thriveleads: For email list building.
- Crashytics/Fabric: To monitor errors and crashes.
- Zendesk: For customer support.
- Mint Splunk Express: To analyse and find problems in client-server communication.
- Yahoo Tag: To monitor trends and performance.
How to Control Cookies