Our fast growing marketing team is looking for a dedicated Affiliate Manager experienced with CPA networks to be based at our London office.
Your core objectives include managing the creation of content to support our affiliates around the world (different languages, different cultures) and managing CPA network partnerships.
You will be involved in developing our new affiliate support centre, driving the content requirements that affiliates will use, including swipe files for text ads, email promotions, feature articles, along with new banner designs, landing pages, and other cool affiliate content items such as ‘page peels’ (google it).
Our products are modern financial services and mobile banking related to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, and suitable for many different audiences (from young consumers, cypherpunks, conservative parents, travellers, high net-worth individuals, and more).
- Previous experience with affiliate marketing essential
- Good general knowledge of digital marketing (lead generation, social marketing, email campaigns, etc.)
- Understanding of affiliate tracking systems
- Commercial awareness for negotiating with and managing CPA networks
- Experience of running successful campaigns as an affiliate yourself
- Experience with paid advertising (you would not be managing paid advertising in the Affiliate Manager role, but that experience is valuable for understanding what affiliates do to run their own promotions)
- Able to work with Development team on tracking system integrations
- Experience with A/B split testing