1. Wirex Limited (CRN 09334596), whose registered office is 34-37 Liverpool St, London EC2M7PP United Kingdom is the promoter ("the Promoter") of the Rising Women in Crypto Power List.
2. The title of the competition is Rising Women in Crypto Power List ("the Competition")
3. The Rising Women in Crypto Power List Competition aims to showcase influential and promising women who are involved in crypto (working with it or using it) and advancing the future of the space regardless of whether you/they are a rising star or a seasoned veteran in the field.
4. Nominations will open to the public from August 24th until 30th September. All entries must be received by this the 30th September at 23:59 ("the Closing Date")
5. To enter the Competition send a completed entry form, which can be found at wirexapp.com by the Closing Date.
6. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for Competition entries that are lost or delayed regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
8. The Competition entries will be judged by a panel of 5 judges based on the entry questions. The decision of the panel of judges will be final. The decision will be made based on, but not limited to, the nominee displaying the following:
9. The Competition is only open to all individuals identifying as women who are aged 18 years or over.
10. In entering the Competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so, when nominating someone else you confirm that they are eligible to enter the Competition and you have their explicit consent to do so. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the Competition, that the nominee is eligible to enter, or that you have the consent of the third party you are nominating.
11. In entering the Competition you confirm that all information provided is true and correct.
12. The Promoter will not accept Competition entries that are incomplete or automatically generated by a computer.
13. Entries (nominations) on behalf of another person will be accepted provided that the entries comply with Term 10 above and relevant data protection regulations as set out in Terms 24 and 25.
14. Joint submissions are not allowed.
15. The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the Competition.
16. Competition entries cannot be returned or withdrawn.
17. The decision of the judges nominated by the Promoter is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
19. The Promoter will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date using the email address provided with the Competition entry.
20. If you object to any or all of your name, country and winning entry being published or made available, please do not enter the Competition.
Limitation of liability:
21. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking part in the Competition, except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Ownership of Competition entries and intellectual property rights:
22. All Competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
23. You agree that the Promoter may, but is not required to, make your entry available on its website wirexapp.com and thefintechtimes.com and any other media, whether now known or invented in the future, and in connection with any publicity of the Competition. You agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable license, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the Competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-license the Competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
25. The Promoter is the controller and processor of your personal information.
27. If you choose to nominate someone other than yourself, you confirm that:
a) you have sought their explicit consent to provide their personal information; and
c) they are aware of their rights and the complaints procedure in respect of their personal data; and
d) at the request of the Promoter you will be able to evidence that you have obtained such consent from the nominee.
26. If you wish to exercise any of your rights in respect of the applicable data privacy regulations, if you have any queries about how we use your personal information that are not answered here, or if you wish to complain to our Data Protection team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Competition.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
29. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.