- The title of the promotion is Wirex Pack Giveaway (the “Promotion”).
- The Promotion will run from 20 January 2021 10am (GMT+8) until the 25 January 2021 23:59 (GMT+8) (the “Promotion Duration”)
- Any Wirex Visa card transaction, even if constitutes a Qualifying Transaction, made before or after the Promotion Duration will not be taken into account as part of the Promotion.
- The Promotion is launched by Wirex Pte. Ltd. (“Wirex” “we” “us”) independently. There are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant.
- This Promotion applies exclusively to Wirex Visa cards issued in Singapore the (the “Wirex Visa card”).
- The Promotion is limited to Qualifying Transactions.
- To qualify for this Promotion, the participants must:
a. Be a verified Wirex account holder;
b. and Hold the Wirex Visa card; and
c. Complete Qualifying Transactions (as set out below) with the Wirex Card.
- The top 4 Wirex Visa card spenders (the “Winners) will receive the Promotion prize, the Wirex Pack (the “Wirex Pack”)
- The Wirex Pack consists of branded Wirex products such as:
- Tote Bag
- Wirex reserves the right to modify the content of the Wirex Pack at its sole discretion.
- The Winners will be assed based on the the highest volume of Qualifying Transactions completed with the Wirex Visa card during the Promotion Duration.
- The Winners will be contacted on or before the 1 February 2021 via email address linked to their Wirex account. Each winner will receive the Wirex Pack within 15-20 working days of being contacted by the Wirex team subject to their confirmation of residential address. The Wirex Pack will be mailed to your residential address.
- We reserve the right to announce all winners on Wirex’s social media channels.
- Transactions online or in-store with the Wirex Visa Card constitute Qualifying Transactions (the “Qualifying Transaction”), excluding those expressly excluded in Terms 14, 15 and 16 below.
- Wirex reserves the right at its sole discretion to determine whether a transaction constitutes a Qualifying Transaction.
- Online Qualifying Transactions refer to retail transactions for goods made via the internet and processed by merchants as an online transaction. Some examples of merchants include, but are not limited to, merchants whose main business involves the sale of groceries, fashion or cosmetic products, sporting goods or video games.
- The following is an indicative and non-exhaustive list of transactions which will not be considered as Qualifying Transactions:
- Any top-ups or payment of funds to payment service providers, prepaid cards or any prepaid accounts.
- Any payment to financial institutions (including but not limited to banks, online trading platforms and brokerages).
- Wirex reserves the right to add to the list of transactions excluded from Qualifying Transactions
- Below is a list of merchant transactions excluded from the scope of Qualifying Transactions for the purposes of this Promotion:
Merchant Code Category Name 6532 Payment transaction financial institution 6611 Overpayment down payments 6023 State Banks RCL Internal 6012 Financial institutions Cash withdrawal automatically 9700 Automated Referral Service VISA 6010 Financial institutions Manual cash withdrawal 9411 Payments on the state loan 6011 Financial institutions Cash withdrawal automatically 6211 Non-financial institutions - quasi-cache 9999 MCC unknown 9211 Judicial payments including alimony and child support 9399 Government services nowhere else classified 9702 Emergency services GCAS only VISA 6540 Transactions on financing POI except MoneySend 6537 MasterCard MoneySend between countries 6536 MasterCard MoneySend inside the country 9701 Credential Verification Service Visa 6022 Financial Institution RCL Internal 6535 Claims on Values Financial Institutions 9223 Payments on bonds and bonds 9034 I-Purchasing Pilot 6028 Unincorporated Private Banks RCL Internal 6760 Bonds of Savings Loan 6534 Money Transfer Financial Institution 4829 Money Orders Wire Transfer 8664 MCC unknown 5295 MCC unknown 6026 National Banks Non Federal RCL Internal 5415 MCC unknown 7012 Time shar Hotel 4304 MCC unknown 6025 National Banks RCL Internal 6538 MasterCard MoneySend Funding 6050 Financial institutions trade and services 6051 Financial institutions quasi-cache YANDEX.MONEY FastLife.su ETC 6539 Transaction on financing excluding MoneySend 9401 I-Purchasing Pilot 6531 Payment for services money transfers 9950 In-house purchases 5292 MCC unknown 6529 Remote Stored Value Load Financial organizations 9405 Government procurement only government 9402 Postal services are only governmental 6530 Remote Stored Value Load vendor 9222 penalty 7995 Betting (including Lottery Tickets, Casino Gaming Chips, Off-track Betting and Wagers)
- Wirex does not accept responsibility for merchants or e-commerce entities that are unable or unwilling, for any reason, to accept payment via the Wirex Visa Card. In those circumstances, Wirex reserves the right to exclude the transaction from the Promotion.
- Wirex has the sole discretion to modify these Terms at any time or terminate this Promotion at any time without prior notice.