The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Emoji Challange competition the “Competition”) which is offered by Wirex Digital d.o.o except for Singapore users for whom it is offered by Wirex Pte Ltd (each separately referred to as “Wirex”):
1. This competition will run from the 10:00 (BST) on 17 July 2023 until 23:59 (BST) on 18 July 2023 (“Competition Period”)
2. This Competition is only open to users of the Wirex Service (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: https://wirexapp.com/en/terms-and-policies) resident in the EEA or APAC regions who have a verified Wirex account and have signed up to the Wirex Discord channel (“Eligible Participants”).
3. For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Competition.
4. To qualify for the Competition, Eligible Participants must correctly guess all 6 of the emoji words in competition announced in a forum thread within the channel called #wirex-news and post to this channel (“Qualifying Task”).
5. The winner of this Competition will be chosen at random from Eligible Participants who have successfully completed a Qualifying Task (“Winner”).
6. The Winner will be invited to send a private message to the relevant Wirex Community Team.
7. Once a Winner has contacted via private message from the Wirex Discord channel, they will have to respond to the message confirming their Wirex registered email address within 48 hours to claim their prize (“Winner Confirmation”) or another Winner will be chosen (please note, Wirex will never ask for any other account details via social media/community message).
8. If Winner agree in writing, they will be announced on the Emoji Challange competition post in the Wirex Discord channel.
9. The Reward will be credited to Winner who complete the Winner Confirmation (“Qualifying Participants”).
10. The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participant account within 30 Working Days of the end of the Competition Period.
11. Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service.
12. “Reward” means the WXT equivalent to USD 50, which will be calculated by an exchange rate set by Wirex from time to time in its absolute discretion.
13. “Emoji Challange competition post” means the Wirex Emoji Challange competition post shared via the Wirex Discord channel and Wirex Social Media Platform(s) titled “Emoji Challange Competition”.
14. “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks in Croatia are closed for business.
15. “Wirex Discord channel” means the Wirex community platform which is a space for productive discussion among Wirex members hosted on Discord: https://discord.gg/Hffc7YQHTc
16. “Wirex Social Media Platform(s)” means Wirex App Twitter: https://twitter.com/wirexapp
17. “Wirex Community Team” consists of the following two members of the marketing team: @Ali_Wirex and @Kerri_Wirex.
18. “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
19. “USD” means United States Dollar.
20. Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Competition.
21. The Reward amount may be varied at any time without notice to Eligible Participants, Winners or other third parties.
22. Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms or terminate this Competition at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants or other third parties.
23. This Competition is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Competition.
24. The Terms of this Competition are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out or in connection with this Competition.