The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall apply to the Focus Group January 2022 Event (the “Event”) which is offered by Wirex Limited in the United Kingdom (“UK”) and by Wirex Digital LLC in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) (each separately referred to as “Wirex”).
- The Event will run between 12:00 (GMT) and 1:30pm (GMT) on 19 January 2022, 20 January 2022 and 21 January 2022 (each an “Event Date” together “Event Dates”).
- This Event is open to users of the Wirex Service only (as defined by the applicable Wirex terms & conditions: https://wirexapp.com/terms-and-policies) resident in the UK or the EEA (“Eligible Participants”, “you”, “their”). For the avoidance of doubt, no other users of the Wirex Service are eligible for this Event.
- The Event applies to an Eligible Participant who attends one entire Focus Group session via Teams on one of the Event Dates (“Qualifying Action”).
- Any Eligible Participants who are not selected and/or do not attend one entire Focus Group session will not be eligible to receive the Reward.
- The Reward will be credited to all the Eligible Participants who complete a Qualifying Action on or within the Event Dates (“Qualifying Participants”).
- The Reward will be paid to Qualifying Participants’ accounts within 30 Working Days of the end of the Event Dates.
- The Reward will be paid into the Winner’s WXT wallet held within the Wirex App.
- Once a Qualifying Participant has received the Reward, it can be converted to traditional fiat currency through the Wirex Service at the Qualifying Participant’s sole discretion.
- The Reward amount may be varied or cancelled by Wirex at any time without notice to anyone and Eligible Participants.
- “GBP” means British pound sterling.
- “Reward” means all Eligible Participants will receive the WXT equivalent to GBP 50 which will be calculated by an exchange rate set by Wirex from time to time in its absolute discretion.
- "Wirex App” means the Wirex mobile application which allows you to buy, store, exchange and spend a wide variety of traditional and digital currencies.
- “Working Days” means Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and any public holidays when the banks of England are closed for business.
- “WXT” means the Wirex Token on the Wirex Service.
- Subject to applicable law, Wirex will not under any circumstances be liable to compensate Wirex Users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties for any losses or damages occurring as a result of their participation or engagement with this Event.
- By participating in this Event you consent to being recorded by Wirex for the duration of this Event and for your personal information (e.g. username, forename, surname etc) to be visible to the members of the Wirex team and to Eligible Participants present during the Teams meeting.
- Eligible Participants are solely responsible for their own comments to the chat function in the Teams platform. Wirex has no control over each Eligible Participant’s comments, and Wirex does not endorse any Eligible Participants comments.
- Wirex may, at its sole discretion, revise any of these Terms, cancel the Reward or terminate this Event at any time without prior notice to Wirex users, Eligible Participants, Qualifying Participants or other third parties.
- Wirex will only process personal information collected or received in connection with the Event as set out in its Privacy, Data Use and Retention Policy, which is available on by clicking the following link: https://wirexapp.com/en-gb/privacy-data-retention.
- This Event is launched by Wirex independently and there are no partnerships between Wirex and any merchant or other third parties relating to this Event.
- The Terms of this Event are governed by the laws of England and the parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear, settle and/or determine any dispute, controversy or claim (including any non-contractual dispute, controversy or claim) arising out of or in connection with this Event.