To open a Wirex Credit line, you must have an active account in USDT, USDC, NXUSD, or DAI. Additionally, you need to have a positive balance in either your ETH or BTC accounts to be used as collateral.
1. Go to the “Grow” > "Borrow" tab and click the "Borrow" button.
2. Select a credit account from the available options.
3. Choose your desired loan-to-value ratio, collateral account, and borrowed amount, then click "Continue".
4. Review and accept the Wirex Credit Terms and Conditions, then confirm the credit details by clicking "Confirm".
5. View your loan history in the "Borrow" tab to see a list of all the loans you have taken.
Congratulations! You have now successfully taken out a loan using your crypto holdings as collateral.