Creating a Wirex Multiply
- Go to the 'Grow' section in the Wirex app and select the 'Multiply' option.
- Determine your investment strategy by selecting a price direction (up or down).
- Alternatively, you can scroll through and choose a currency pair from the list of tradable options, or search for a specific pair using the search bar.
- If you have not created a Wirex Multiply previously, you will be prompted to "Start First Multiply".
Setting Wirex Multiply Parameters
You can apply many parameters to your Multiply at this stage. Here's how to adjust them:
- Choose the currency pair and price direction you wish to invest in. You have already selected this on the earlier stage, but you can edit it if needed here.
- Specify the source of funds and the amount you wish to invest from your Wallet balance.
- Determine your level of risk by setting a multiplier.
- Set Take Profit and Stop Loss levels, with a default Margin Call setting. You can change these levels at any time after you create your Wirex Multiply.
Confirming your Wirex Multiply
- Fill out the required fields, then tap 'Confirm.'
- Read the Terms & Conditions and indicate that you have done so.
- Confirm your investment. The system may prompt you to add funds if your balance is insufficient.
Monitoring your Wirex Multiply
You can view the progress of your Wirex Multiply in the 'Grow' -> 'Multiply' section of your account.
It is important to note that Wirex Multiply uses market execution at multiple integrated exchanges. Upon confirming your investment, the platform creates an order on the exchange in real-time, which may result in the actual initial price of your Wirex Multiply differing from the chart price.
All transactions conducted through Wirex Multiply occur on actual crypto exchanges, and as such, the price rate and time of these transactions may vary. Before utilising the Wirex Multiply product, it is recommended to carefully consider the associated investment risk, fees and commissions. Additionally, the maximum total volume of open positions per account may be subject to variation.