How to add new currencies to your Wirex Account: a simple guide
One of the most exciting features of Wirex is the ever-growing list of currencies we offer. Whether you're a seasoned trader or just getting started, the ability to diversify your portfolio can be a game-changer.
However, we've noticed that some of our users aren't sure how to add new currencies to their accounts. No worries!
We've got you covered with a simple step-by-step guide.
How to Add New Currencies to Your Wirex Account
1. Start at the Dashboard. Your Wirex app’s dashboard is your home base. From here, you can view your current accounts, balances, and more. It's also where our journey begins.
2. Head to Accounts. You'll see an option labelled 'Accounts.' This is your portal to all the currencies Wirex has to offer.
3. Enter the Digital Realm. Here’s where things get exciting. Tap on the tab labelled “Digital” to access our vast list of digital currencies.
4. Let's Add! See that “+ Add Account” button? Give it a tap! You're one step closer to expanding your portfolio.
5. Choose Your Currency. Now, all you have to do is scroll through our list of available digital currencies and select the ones you want to add. It's that simple!
Why Add More Currencies?
Expanding your currency list doesn’t just give you bragging rights. It opens up new opportunities for trading, spending, and saving. Diversifying your portfolio can help protect your assets from market volatility and potentially lead to greater financial gains.*
Plus, with Wirex’s user-friendly interface, it’s never been easier to explore the world of digital currencies.
At Wirex, we believe in empowering our users with the tools they need to make informed financial decisions. By offering a diverse range of currencies and a simple process for adding them, we hope to encourage exploration and education within our community.
So why wait? Dive in, add some new currencies, and embark on your next financial adventure with Wirex!
*The prices of Cryptoassets fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a Cryptoasset may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling Cryptoassets. The value of cryptoassets may fluctuate significantly over a short period of time. The volatile and unprecedented fluctuations in price may result in significant losses over a short period of time. Any Cryptoassets may decrease in value or lose all its value due to various factors including discovery of wrongful conduct, market manipulation, change to the nature or properties of the Cryptoasset, governmental or regulatory activity, legislative changes, suspension or cessation of support for a Cryptoasset s or other exchanges or service providers, public opinion, or other factors outside of our control. Technical advancements, as well as broader economic and political factors, may cause the value of Cryptoassets to change significantly over a short period of time.