How to buy WXT with a credit/debit card: a step-by-step guide
Ever wondered how to get some WXT? In this user-friendly guide, we'll show you exactly how to navigate the Wirex app to buy WXT effortlessly.*
1. Tap Accounts.
2. Tap Digital and select your WXT currency account.
3. Tap Buy.
4. Use the “Add new card” option and enter your card details.
5. Enter the amount of WXT you want to buy.
6. Tap Confirm.
How to exchange WXT**
Alternatively, you can exchange WXT with any of our 150+ cryptocurrencies. Here’s how:
1. Select the account you want to exchange from and tap Exchange.
2. In Exchange from, select the source account.
3. In Exchange to, select your chosen account.
4. Enter your desired amount and tap Max to calculate the maximum amount available for the transaction.
5. Tap Exchange, review your transaction details and then tap Confirm.
That’s it! Hold onto your coins, swap them for others, or use them for your everyday transactions — Wirex makes it easy.
*The prices of Cryptoassets fluctuate, sometimes dramatically. The price of a Cryptoasset may move up or down, and may become valueless. It is as likely that losses will be incurred rather than profit made as a result of buying and selling Cryptoassets.
** The value of cryptoassets may fluctuate significantly over a short period of time. The volatile and unprecedented fluctuations in price may result in significant losses over a short period of time. Any Cryptoassets may decrease in value or lose all its value due to various factors including discovery of wrongful conduct, market manipulation, change to the nature or properties of the Cryptoasset, governmental or regulatory activity, legislative changes, suspension or cessation of support for a Cryptoasset s or other exchanges or service providers, public opinion, or other factors outside of our control. Technical advancements, as well as broader economic and political factors, may cause the value of Cryptoasset s to change significantly over a short period of time.