WstETH is live in the Wirex app!
- wstETH now available in the Wirex App
- Hassle-free buying, exchanging & borrowing
- Get started today!
Get excited – we've teamed up with Lido to bring wstETH to the Wirex app!
Lido is the name of a family of open-source peer-to-system software tools deployed and functioning on the Ethereum, Solana, and Polygon blockchain networks.
The software enables users to mint transferable utility tokens, which receive rewards linked to the related validation activities of writing data to the blockchain, while the tokens can be used in other on-chain activities.
What can I do with wstETH?
Not only can you buy, exchange and transfer wstETH at some of the best rates in the Wirex app, you can borrow against it too with Wirex Credit!
Here's how to buy wstETH:
1. Select your wstETH currency account.
2. Tap Add Funds.
3. Choose the currency you want to add:
- If you're using a bank transfer (UK/EEA), select GBP/EUR.
- If you're using PIX (Brazil), select BRZ.
- If you're using the blockchain, select one of the cryptocurrencies.
4. Select your preferred funding method:
- For bank transfers (UK/EEA), use recommended ‘Secure bank transfer’ or ‘Regular bank transfer’.
- For PIX (Brazil), use "PIX". A QR code with your PIX key will be displayed. Use this PIX key when sending funds from your banking app.
- For bank cards, use the “Add new card” option and enter your card details.
- For on-chain transfers, use ‘On-chain deposit’ option and follow the instructions provided to make the transfer.
Alternatively, you can exchange wstETH with any of our 150+ cryptocurrencies. Here’s how:
1. Select the account you want to exchange from and tap Exchange.
2. In Exchange from, select the source account.
3. In Exchange to, select your chosen account.
4. Enter your desired amount and tap Max to calculate the maximum amount available for the transaction.
5. Tap Exchange, review your transaction details and then tap Confirm.
Ready to get started? Buy wstETH today.
* Availability of the Wirex services and Wirex entity you receive services from depends on your location. Your location and Wirex entity providing services may affect your rights and protections; therefore, please read the terms and conditions that apply to you carefully. If you have questions regarding Wirex entity you receive services from, please reach out to us via the in-app chat in the Wirex app. Wirex’s cryptoasset services are not regulated, other than anti-money laundering supervision. Deposit Guarantee schemes are not applicable to cryptoassets. Due to the potential volatility of the cryptoasset markets, the value of your assets may fall significantly and lead to a total loss, and you should invest at your own risk. Tax may be payable on profits.