We’re sorry to hear that your card hasn’t reached you yet. Typically, your Wirex card should get to you within 4 business days. However, sometimes it can take a little longer because of public holidays, issues with the local postal system or other unforeseen obstacles that crop up from time to time.
So what are your options?
Wait for your card to arrive
It’s most likely that the delivery has been delayed because of the issues mentioned above, and your card should turn up shortly. We can confirm your card has been posted, so is on its way to you!
Request a new card
If the delivery has already taken too long, and you are concerned that the postal service could have lost your card, you can request a new one.
Note: When you request a new card, your previous order will be automatically cancelled. If your previously requested card arrives, you will not be able to activate it.
To reorder a card on desktop:
- On the Dashboard, select the card that you want to re-order.
- Scroll down to find and click Resolve card issue.
- Select I haven’t received my card > Next.
- Decide if you want to wait for your current order. If you are sure you want to request a new one, select I want to reorder my card > Next.
- Check your details and click Reorder card.
To reorder a card on the mobile app:
- On the Dashboard, tap Activate your card.
- In the list of requested cards, select the one that you want to re-order.
- Select Haven’t received yet?.
- On the next screen, if you’re sure you want to request a new one, tap Don’t want to wait.
- Select Reorder a card.
- Confirm your action in the pop-up.
If you have any further questions or issues, you can always talk to our customer support.