Note: We are currently carrying out necessary maintenance on the platform and some features are temporarily limited. You can read about it here.
To top up your currency account balance with traditional bank methods, you will need your Wirex currency account details (SWIFT, IBAN, Sort code etc.). Currently, they are displayed for the GBP and EUR accounts. To view them, please follow the next steps:
In the Wirex Web application
- On the Dashboard, select the desired account> click Currency account details. The Currency account details screen will open.
- You can use the details displayed on the Local screen if your transaction is going to be performed inside of the UK. For other transactions, select SWIFT.
- To be able to share the details, click Save as PDF.
In the Wirex iOS and Android applications
- On the Dashboard, swipe left or right to select the appropriate card.
- Tap Currency account details. You can use the details displayed on the Local screen if your transaction is going to be performed inside of the UK. For other transactions, tap International.
- To either send out the account details via email, SMS, social network, or to save them as a PDF, tap Share.