The Waitlist: 25,000 and Counting
After being open for just 19 days, Wirex has reached 25,000 people on the waitlist for our new multicurrency Mastercard card. Set to launch in December, the new card will be available to users in the EEA region, where they’ll be able to spend up to 19 different traditional and cryptocurrencies at over 54 million locations around the world.
This incredible milestone in such a short space of time is testament to the product itself, which Pavel Matveev, our CEO and Co-Founder, believes to set in stone the vision he has always had for the company. Since Wirex was founded back in 2014, we’ve been on a mission to bridge the gap between the digital and traditional economies, and the new card will realise this goal by empowering everyone to have access to and use crypto in the everyday.
We’ve already developed an industry-leading app that allows users to seamlessly buy, hold, exchange and spend up to 19 different traditional and cryptocurrencies, but with the new Mastercard debit card, you’ll be one step closer to having crypto access at your fingertips.
What are the Features of the New Wirex Card?
In case you haven’t heard about this game-changing card yet, here’s a bit more info about some of its key features and more reasons why you should sign-up for the waitlist too:
- Multicurrency travel card
- Ability to buy, hold, exchange and spend 10 digital and 9 traditional currencies
- Available in 31 countries
- Low-to-no commission on crypto purchases
- No monthly fee
- Free International ATM Withdrawals, with high limits
- Cryptoback™ rewards Best in-market rates
- Free card delivery
- Automatically activated accounts
- In-app live chat support
- Cross-border transactions with SEPA, SWIFT and Faster Payments to anywhere in the world
- Immediate cascading to a different currency in a prespecified order in case of low funds
- In-app currency exchange rates
So why wouldn’t you want to join the waitlist for this incredible product and be part of an industry-defining moment? Better yet, we’ll let you move up this waitlist and get priority access by sharing the news and referring your friends and family to it as well!
If you haven’t signed up yet, what are you waiting for? Head to the sign-up page and be one of the first to get your hands on it!