You can top up your Wirex wallets by sending crypto from your external crypto wallet(s), requesting from family members or friends, or getting paid by your employer. All you need to do is provide them with your wallet address.
- Log in to your Wirex account > find My accounts on the left-hand side.
- Select the account you would like to top up
- Scroll down to actions > click Add Funds.
- Select the cryptocurrency from which you would like to transfer funds.
- You will get your cryptocurrency address and the QR code, as well as the minimum and maximum limits and the conversion rate. You can scan the QR code, or click Copy to share the address with your family, friends, colleagues, or other relevant parties.
- Receive funds to the generated address. Please note, you can only receive supported cryptocurrencies.
NOTE: Please take note of the limits to avoid losing money. We are not responsible for the funds sent outside of the specified limits.
- Bitcoin mainnet (BTC)
- Ethereum mainnet (ETH, MKR, BAT, OMG, ZRX, COMP, LINK, UNI, KNC, GRT, SAND, MANA, ENJ, OXT, SHIB, AAVE, AXS, FTM) Stablecoins (TUSD, USDT, USDC, USDP, DAI, BUSD)
- WrappedEthereum mainnet: BTC, ETH
- Litecoin mainnet (LTC)
- Stellar mainnet: XLM, USDC
- Polygon mainnet: MATIC, AAVE, ETH, DAI, LINK, UNI, USDC, USDT, SAND, MANA, BUSD
- WrappedPolygon mainnet: BTC, ETH
- CChain mainnet: Avalanche AVAX, ETH, DAI, USDC, USDT, BUSD
- WrappedCChain mainnet: AVAX
- CChainBridgedBitcoin mainnet: BTC
- CChainBridged mainnet: DAI, USDC, USDT
- WrappedCChainBridgedEthereum mainnet: BTC, ETH
- BinanceSmartChain (BSC): DAI, BUSD, USDC, BNB
- WrappedBinanceSmartChain mainnet: ETH
- Solana mainnet: Solana (SOL), USDT, DAI, BUSD
- Cardano mainnet (ADA)
- Tezos mainnet: Tezos (XTZ)
- Polkadot mainnet: Polkadot (DOT)
- Fantom chain: FTM, USDC, ETH, DAI, BTC
- WrappedFantom: FTM, ETH, BTC
- EOS mainnet (EOS)
- Doge mainnet (DOGE)
- Hedera chain: HBAR
- NEM chain: XEM
- Bitcoin Cash mainnet (BCH)
- EthereumClassic: Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- Optimism chain: DAI, USDT
- Arbitrum mainnet: USDT, DAI, USDC
Read this article to find out how long it takes to get receive funds.