Please note: some features/currencies may only be available to residents of certain countries.
You can check the full list of services supported by country via the following page:
You can top up your Wirex wallets by sending crypto from your external crypto wallet(s), requesting from family members or friends, or getting paid by your employer. All you need to do is provide them with your wallet address.
Follow the steps below to get the address.
- Log in to your Wirex account > find My accounts on the left-hand side.
- Select the account you would like to top up
- Scroll down to actions > click Add Funds.
- Select the cryptocurrency from which you would like to transfer funds.
- You will get your cryptocurrency address and the QR code, as well as the minimum and maximum limits and the conversion rate. You can scan the QR code, or click Copy to share the address with your family, friends, colleagues, or other relevant parties.
- Receive funds to the generated address. Please note, you can only receive supported cryptocurrencies.
NOTE: Please take note of the limits and the currency/chain correlation to avoid losing money.
We are not responsible for the funds sent outside of the specified limits or the funds sent via an unsupported chain/in an unsupported currency.
- Bitcoin mainnet (BTC);
- Ethereum mainnet: Chiliz (CHZ), AXS, IOSToken (IOS), Status (SNT), The Graph (GRT), Quant (QNT), Sandbox (SAND), Decentraland (MANA), Golem (GLM), Enjin (ENJ), Orchid (OXT), Shiba Inu coin (SHIB) ETH, LINK, MKR, AAVE, UNI, YFI, UMA, SNX, OMG, BAT, ZRX, WXT, FTT, Sushi, KNC, LRC, CRV, COMP, REP, BNT, BAL, 1INCH, (ERC-20). Stablecoins: USDC, USDT, XSGD, USDP, TUSD, TGBP, Statis EUR, EURT, DAI);
- Litecoin mainnet: Litecoin (LTC);
- Ripple mainnet: Ripple (XRP);
- Stellar mainnet: Stellar Lumens (XLM) WXT stellar;
- Nano mainnet: Nano (XNO);
- Polkadot mainnet: Polkadot (DOT);
- Cardano mainnet: Cardano (ADA);
- Tezos mainnet: Tezos (XTZ);
- EOS mainnet: EOS;
- Solana mainnet: Solana (SOL);
- Doge mainnet: DOGE
- Polygon mainnet: MATIC, BRZ;
- CChain mainnet: Avalanche AVAX, WXT;
- TerraChain mainnet: Terra (LUNA);
- BinanceSmartChain: Cosmos (ATOM);
- BitcoinCash mainnet: Bitcoin Cash (BCH);
- Kusama mainnet: Kusama (KSM)
Read this article to find out how long does it take to receive funds.